Cambois Rowing Club
Cambois Rowing Club is a rowing club on the River Wansbeck, based at Blackclose Bank, Riverside Park, Ashington, Northumberland and is affiliated to British Rowing.
Club colours
The blade colours are green with a white fly (also called outboard) triangle; kit: green.
History
The club was founded in 1911 on the River Blyth and it was not until 1977 that it moved to the current location.
The club has produced multiple British champions.
Honours
British champions
Year | Winning crew/s |
---|---|
1993 | Women J18 2x |
1994 | Women J16 4+ |
1997 | Men J15 4x+, Women J14 1x |
1998 | Men J16 4x, Women J14 1x |
2011 | Women J17 1x |
References
- ^ "Club details". British Rowing.
- ^ The Umpires' Handbook British Rowing, 2020: at p.43.
- ^ "Club History". Cambois Rowing Club.
- ^ ""For the Record." Times, 19 July 1993, p. 20". Times Digital Archives.
- ^ ""For the Record." Times, 18 July 1994, p. 22". Times Digital Archives.
- ^ "Full archive of results". Web Archive. Archived from the original on 13 March 2017.
- ^ ""For the Record." Times, 20 July 1998, p. 36". Times Digital Archives.
- ^ "2011 Championships - Results of Sunday Racing". British Rowing Championships. Archived from the original on 6 December 2016.